By combining nature's freedom and abundance with the streamlined form of the car,
we have designed the innovative style which is full of charisma and smooth that distinguishes from the traditional bus.
Satisfy the requirements of the city bus
to ensure adequate driver space and cared
for the convenience and comfort of safety without reservation.
- Adjust the damping force
- Adjust the height of seat
- Hold up waist and ribs
- Adjust armrest, backrest angle adjustment
- Rapid exhaust (seat height drop)
- Adjust the front/back position, up/down angle of cushion
By improving the pillars and frames, driving vibrations and noises is reduced and significantly improved the riding comfort.
FIBIRD uses a new generation of environmental-friendly
Euro 6 engine to improve exhaust gas and noise and increase fuel consumption.
In order to improve the maintainability of the vehicle,
the 3-piece structure front window glass and the side inspection door,
the driver and passenger are considered to have safely configured the reversing image,
ABS, and electronically controlled side stern systems as the highest safety functions.
|Seating Capacity (person)||Length (mm)||width (mm)||Height (mm)||Overhang（Front/Rear)|
|26 + 24 = 50||11,050||2,495||3,235||2,440 / 3,210|
|Wheel Base (mm)||Wheel Track（Front/Rear)||Axle Type||Power||Torque (kg.m)|
|Number of cylinder/Displacement(cc)||Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||Suspension System||Tire||Fuel Consumption|
|6 / 11051||945 (1050)||Wide Air Suspension||275/70R22.5-16PR||4.3Km/L|
* The distance traveled once is a value measured under constant speed driving conditions (72.96Km speed driving / air conditioner off).
* Mileage may vary depending on vehicle configuration, battery life and condition, driving style and operation, and environmental and climatic conditions.
* Specifications and specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve product performance.
* Product colors registered on this screen are designed arbitrarily, so they may be slightly different from the actual colors and may not be applied depending on the vehicle model.